Welcome to SEPTO Network
Special Education Parent Teacher Organization Network
(A Special Education Parent Advocacy Group based in Milford, Connecticut)
Providing Resources and Support for Parents and Teachers
* NEWS: iCan Bike Camp comes to Milford (8/18-8/22)
*Easton's Way - A Poem that sums up the reason for what we do.
To help new Special Education parents AVOID THIS:
- Provide vital information and support.
- Help parents understand Special Education issues.
- Equip parents to hold schools accountable for effective educational results.
- Advance the quality and delivery of Special Education services.
PARENT SUPPORT MEETINGS
Monthly - Usually the last Wednesday. (See our Calendar)
Typical Format with a Guest Speaker:
7 pm - 8 pm: Open Public Meeting / Guest Presenter
8 pm - 9 pm: Closed Private Meeting (Parents Only)
Next Meeting - Wednesday, 4-30-2014
Topic: To Be Announced
WHERE: Margaret Egan Center, Matthews Street, Milford
DATE: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
TIME: 7 p.m.
Refreshments will be served.
We look forward to seeing you. :-)
For more information, contact
Susan St. Pierre, President: 203-640-8017
Email: susan.stpierre "AT" snet.net.
Be sure to check the CALENDAR listings for Special Education Events, Workshops, Seminars, Etc. in the area.
FORUM & EMAILS
Register at our FORUM (Top Left this page) to:
- Gain FULL ACCESS to our on-line discussion "Topics" in the Forum: both viewing and posting.
- Recieve periodic Newsletters and timely emails.
Connecticut Special Education Parent Teacher Organization Alliance
(CT SEPTO Alliance)