Welcome to SEPTO Network
Special Education Parent Teacher Organization Network
(A Special Education Parent Advocacy Group based in Milford, Connecticut)
- Don't Hesitate to Contact Us with Any Concerns.
*Easton's Way - A Poem that sums up the reason for what we do.
To help new Special Education parents AVOID THIS:
- Provide vital information and support.
- Help parents understand Special Education issues.
- Equip parents to hold schools accountable for effective educational results.
- Advance the quality and delivery of Special Education services.
SEPTO Network Honors Nine-year-old for demonstrating kindness and compassion
Link to Story
PARENT SUPPORT MEETINGS
Monthly - Usually the last Wednesday. (See our Calendar)
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
Next Meeting - Wednesday, 9-24-2014
We look forward to seeing you. :-)
For more information, contact
Susan St. Pierre, President: 203-640-8017
Email: susan.stpierre "AT" snet.net.
Typical Monthly Meeting Format with a Guest Speaker:
7 pm - 8 pm: Open Public Meeting / Guest Presenter
8 pm - 9 pm: Closed Door Meeting (Parents Only)
7 pm - 9pm: Closed Door Support Group Meeting (Parents Only)
Be sure to check the CALENDAR listings for Special Education Events, Workshops, Seminars, Etc. in the area.
FORUM & EMAILS
Register at our FORUM (Top Left this page) to:
- Gain FULL ACCESS to our on-line discussion "Topics" in the Forum: both viewing and posting.
- Recieve periodic Newsletters and timely emails.
Connecticut Special Education Parent Teacher Organization Alliance
(CT SEPTO Alliance)